Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Arts Festival!




Wow! So many people have talent! McKenna, Miranda, Kyle, Taylor and I spur of the moment decided to go downtown to the arts festival. We had preconceived idea that the festival would be $4-5 dollars to get in. After going to Kenna's Work and eating tons of candy, and riding trax to Library Square we learned it was $10 to get in. All of us had never been before so we didn't have an idea of what to expect. So Taylor, Kenna and I decided to take one of the team and pay $10 to something we knew nothing about. It was well worth the $10 in my eyes. There was pottery galore, beautiful paintings, sculptures and jewelry; also there was so much food! The smell of cinnamon almonds filled the air everywhere you walked. IT was a HUGE festival with so many people! I bought a new ring and I love it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger