Thursday, November 26, 2009

How lucky I am!

Thanksgiving is the one day I found that everyone truly thinks about what they are truly thankful for. I sat at my grandparents house and thought up this list.
- I am thankful for my family, not just for the big things they do but for the little things they help me with. I am thankful for my 3 families I have (Mine, Hankins, and Barneys)
- I am thankful for my wonderful missionary and how amazing he is doing out in Hermiston Oregon right now helping those people. I am thankful for the success Nate is receiving on his mission and for the wonderful guy he is to dedicate 2 years to helping and serving the Lord. I am also thankful for Nate for the amazing boyfriend he is to me and how happy he always makes me even on the worst of days.
- I am thankful for the moms in my life for all that they do for me. I love each and everyone of them and I'm so glad for all the things they have helped me with and all the talks I have had with each one of them.
- I am thankful for my friends, they help me though thick and thin.
- I am thankful for doctors for helping others everyday to make them their best self.
- I am thankful for my grandparents. Grandpa Bettridge for his strong example for me while I was young and also for always being there to talk to me about when he was young. Grandpa Muir for teaching me to always endure through the hard stuff, that you can always do what you need to do. Grandma Bettridge for being such a strong lady and helping me realize how important living life to the fullest means. Grandma Muir for the sweet loving person that she is!
- I am thankful for yummy food, Especially the Thanksgiving dinner I had tonight. Even when you know you are full you can't seem to finish eating.

I am thankful for the many things I have in my life that many others don't have. I am thankful for the roof over my head the clothes on my body and the food on my table.

I am thankful that my family is all together once again. I'm thankful my dad was able to be here these holiday season. I can't imagine the holidays any other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger